Wet areas pu | Mariseal 270
A liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component, modified polyurethane membrane used for long-term waterproofing.
Offering excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal and natural element resistance properties, Mariseal 270 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. Cold applied, it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture and is ideal for waterproofing of wet areas (under tile application) such as bathrooms, kitchens, balconies and auxiliary rooms.
- Simple application by roller or airless spray
- Resistant to water, frost
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe
- Excellent thermal resistance
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
Call us on 01202 785200