The Directors and Management are fully committed to the protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, compliance with current environmental legislation and fulfilment of our compliance obligations.
ICB (Waterproofing) Ltd, ICB (Projects) Ltd and ICB (Fabrications) Ltd.’s primary activity is the importation and distribution of specialised roofing materials, design and installation of roofing systems as well as the manufacturing of bespoke metal products. The management of the Company does recognise that all activities have an impact on the environment at local, national and global levels.
The Management, in coordination with the Management Representative, are accountable for the effectiveness of the environmental management system (EMS) and are responsible for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company and ultimately, that it achieves its intended outcomes.
Our key commitments are to:
• Maintain an Environmental Management System (EMS) certified to ISO14001:2015, to ensure that all operations are managed in accordance with a commitment to compliance obligations and to demonstrate due diligence
• Provide employees with the resources needed for the EMS, including support, direction and encouragement to fulfil the requirements
• To source, as far as possible, recycled packaging and office consumables
• Purchase energy-efficient electronic equipment with the best possible life cycle
• Recycle company waste materials as much as possible
• Aim to achieve our environmental objectives relating to hazardous waste
• To use, wherever practicable, electronic communications and print as little as possible
• Encourage all employees to identify additional opportunities to reduce the environmental impact of the Company’s activities.
• Pursue continual improvement in all aspects of the Company’s activities
This policy will be reviewed annually and will be made available to all Interested Parties via our website.
Rob Jackson (Managing Director)
Reviewed: September 2020
Call us on 01202 785200