Pedestrian decks pu | Mariseal 260
A premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
Offering excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties, Mariseal 260 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. Cold applied, it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture and is ideal for waterproofing roofs, balconies, under tiles in wet areas, traffic decks and green roofs. It is also suitable for concrete constructions like bridges, decks, tunnels, and car parks etc. Mariseal 260 requires a suitable top-coat application.
- Simple roller or spray application
- Resistant to water, frost and root penetration
- Forms a seamless membrane
- Crack bridging up to 2mm, even at -10°C
- Waterproofs old bitumen and asphalt roofs, without the need to remove the existing covering.
- Excellent adhesion
- Maintains mechanical properties over temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Surface can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
Call us on 01202 785200