Liquid applied waterproofing pu maris polymers | Maritrans MD
A transparent, hard-elastic, one component, aliphatic polyurethane, high-solids coating, used for long-lasting waterproofing. Maritrans MD is a high-technology coating that is weather and UV-stable, non-yellowing, alkali and chemical resistant and even after ageing it remains transparent and elastic. The coating protects and waterproofs against water penetration, frost, smog and acid rain. Along with its use as a transparent coating for roofs, balconies, terraces and domestic pedestrian decks, Maritrans MD is also used as a transparent binder for the production of sand carpet finishes over surfaces previously waterproofed with the Mariseal system. Maritrans MD features a unique curing system (moisture triggered) and unlike other similar systems, it does not react with moisture (moisture-cured) and does not form bubbles.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Forms a seamless membrane
- UV stable
- Resistant to water and frost.
- Provides water vapour permeability, so the surface can breathe
- Provides excellent thermal resistance
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40° C to +90° C.
- Provides excellent adhesion to ceramic tiles and glazed surface
- The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic pedestrian traffic
Call us on 01202 785200