Liquid applied waterproofing pu maris polymers | Mariseal Katalysator
The Mariseal Katalysator is an accelerating additive for use with the Mariseal 250 / 260 liquid-applied polyurethane waterproofing membranes. The Mariseal Katalysator is mainly used when the Mariseal 250 or 260 needs to be over-coated within the same day of application or when the Mariseal 250 or 260 needs to be applied in higher coating thicknesses in one layer.
The Mariseal® Katalysator accelerates the Mariseal® 250/260 waterproofing coating for:
• Waterproofing of Roofs
• Waterproofing of Balconies, Terraces and Verandas
• Waterproofing of Wet Areas (under-tile) in Bathrooms, Kitchens, Balconies, Auxiliary Rooms, etc
• Waterproofing of Pedestrian and Vehicular traffic Decks
• Waterproofing of Green Roofs, Flowerbeds, Planter Boxes
• Protection of Polyurethane Foam Insulation
• Waterproofing and protection of Concrete constructions like, Bridge-Decks, Tunnels, Stadium Stands, Car Parks, etc.
Call us on 01202 785200