Floor coatings pu | Maripur 7100
A semi-rigid, pigmented, one component, polyurethane floor coating.
Maripur 7100 is used as a thin layer floor coating for interior floors such as car parking areas, car repair garages, warehouses and offices. Offering high mechanical strength, high abrasion and chemical resistance, Maripur 7100 is mainly used on concrete floors, interior surfaces and cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Resistant to constant, heavy abrasion and wear conditions
- Heat and frost resistant
- When applied does not absorb liquids or dirt
- Stops the creation of dust
- Creates glossy and easy-to-clean surfaces
- Chemical resistant
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -20° C to +90°C
Call us on 01202 785200