Accessories | Mariflex PU-30
The MARIFLEX® PU 30 is a thixotropic, permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component, low modulus polyurethane elastomer (mastic) used for chalking and joint-sealing. Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
The MARIFLEX® PU 30 is used for
- Caulk seals used in heavy and light prefabrication and traditional masonry
- Joint sealing of movement joints.
- Crack filling mastic.
- Simple application.
- UV and weathering resistant.
- Resistant to constant movement.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost.
- Maintain its mechanical properties over a temperature span of - 30oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to most construction materials
- Resistant to detergents, oils, fuels and seawater
Call us on 01202 785200