Accessories | EvaVap Vapour Barrier
EvaVap Vapour Barrier
EvaVap is a self-adhesive bituminous waterproofing membrane that forms a total barrier against vapour and gases.
It consists of a self-adhesive low-thickness bituminous compound self protected by a glass fibre and a reinforced aluminium film. The glass fibre and polyester reinforcement makes the Membrane resistant to heavy work site traffic.
• Vapour, Radon and Methane Gas Barrier;
• Reinforced with glass fibre;
• Protected with reinforced aluminium film;
• Excellent puncture resistance and tensile strength
• Cold applied without use of flames;
• Waterproof & Self-adhesive;
• Polyester surface accepts most
• Quick installation;
• Installation does not require skilled personnel;
• Elimination of risks deriving from the use of open flames;
• Unaffected by environmental pollution and ozone;
• Compatible with most waterproofing systems.
• For use in mechanically fastened and adhered roofing systems
• Vapour, radon and methane gas barrier for composite multi layer roofing and waterproofing:
Call us on 01202 785200