Strata range | STRATABASE SBS
SBS felts offer superior elasticity and excellent resistance to temperature fluctuations.
STRATABASE-SBS and STRATACAP-SBS consist of a special compound based on distilled bitumen modified with selected elastomers and reinforced with a non-woven spunbond polyester reinforcement, which offers good characteristics of mechanical resistance, ultimate elongation and dimensional stability. The SBS modified waterproofing compound assures good flexibility at low temperatures and excellent properties of elongation and resistance to roof movements.
- Excellent mechanical resistance
- Good flexibility at low temperatures
- Excellent resistance to heat and UV rays
- Resistance to roof movements
- Suitable for residential and industrial applications
- Compatible with most roofing materials
Call us on 01202 785200