Parking decks bridges pu | Mariseal 250 Flash
Mariseal 250 Flash
Premium,liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
Offering excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties, Mariseal 250 is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. Cold applied, it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture and is ideal for waterproofing roofs, balconies, under tile wet areas, traffic decks and green roofs. It is also proven for concrete constructions like bridges, decks, tunnels, and car parks etc.
- Simple roller or spray application
- Resistant to water, frost and root penetration Seamless
- Crack bridging up to 2mm, even at -10°C
- Waterproofs old bitumen and asphalt roofs by covering them
- Excellent adhesion
- Maintains mechanical properties over temperature span of -40°C to +90°C
- Surface can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
Call us on 01202 785200