Parking decks bridges pu | Maripur 7200
A coloured, one component, highly durable, aliphatic polyurethane thin-layer floor coating.
Maripur 7200 is specially designed for use as a floor coating in external surfaces, providing high mechanical strength, high abrasion and chemical resistance. Colour stable, UV-stable and weather-stable, it can withstand exposure to the elements when applied outside. Used on exterior or interior concrete floors, this long lasting and unchangeable coating is ideal for car parks, showrooms, pedestrian decks, warehouse and factories.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Resistant to constant, heavy abrasion and wear conditions.
- Heat and frost resistant
- When applied does not absorb liquids or dirt.
- Stops the creation of dust
- Creates glossy and easy-to-clean surface
- Chemical resistant
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -20° C to +90°C
Call us on 01202 785200