Accessories | Mariseal 400
An aliphatic polyurethane top coat for domestic pedestrian traffic areas.
The Mariseal 400 is a pigmented, colour- and UV-stable, highly permanent elastic, one component aliphatic polyurethane coating, used as a top coat for protection over exposed, polyurethane waterproofing coatings. Cold applied, it cures by reaction with ground and air moisture over a unique moisture triggered chemical reaction. Protects very efficiently, especially if a dark final colour is desired.Used over the Mariseal 250 and 260 on surfaces with domestic pedestrian traffic such as roofs, terraces and residential walkways that require a glossy, colour-stable and non-chalking finish.
- Simple application by roller or airless spray
- Increases the abrasion and wear resistance of the waterproofing membrane underneath
- UV and Colour stable
- Glossy and easy-to-clean surface
- Does not show the chalking effect of aliphatic polyurethane coatings
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40C to +90C
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on (domestic pedestrian traffic)
Call us on 01202 785200