Accessories | Mariseal 600
A fast-curing, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold-applied and cold curing, bitumen-extended, two-component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
Mariseal 600 is solvent-borne and based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins. Extended with chemically polymerised virgin bitumen, this results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal and natural element resistance properties. It cures by reaction (cross-linking) of the two components and is ideal for the waterproofing of foundations, retaining walls, under-tile waterproofing in bathrooms, terraces and roofs etc. It is also proven for waterproofing roofs with inverted insulation and for the waterproofing of asphalt, bitumen felts, EDPM membranes etc.
- Fast curing
- Simple application
- Forms a seamless membrane
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Excellent crack bridging and thermal resistance properties
- Maintains mechanical properties over temperature span of -30°C to +90°C
- Full surface adherence
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on
Call us on 01202 785200