Flat roofing insulation | Evatherm F
EvaTherm F insulation is a high performance rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam board for use in warm flat roofs under mechanically fixed single-ply membrane waterproofing systems.
It is a closed cell, CFC and HCFC-free (zero ozone depletion), rigid polyisocyanurate foam core faced, both sides, with a multi-layer coated aluminium foil. It has an exceptionally low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/mK.
• Wide range of thicknesses
• Low thermal conductivity
• Reduced risk of condensation
• Rot proof, durable and maintenance free
• Lightweight and easy to cut
• Available in tapered format
• Manufactured to ISO 9001
Call us on 01202 785200