Flat roofing insulation | Evatherm A
Evatherm A is a fully adhered, high performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam board for use in warm flat roofs under EVA single-ply membrane waterproofing systems.
Evatherm A is a closed cell, CFC and HCFC-free (zero ozone depletion), rigid polyisocyanurate foam core faced, both sides, with a perforated mineral coated glass fibre tissue. It has an exceptionally low thermal conductivity of 0.025 W/mK.
- Wide range of thicknesses
- Low thermal conductivity
- Reduced risk of condensation
- Rot proof, durable and maintenance free
- Lightweight and easy to cut
- Available in tapered format
- Manufactured to ISO 9001
Call us on 01202 785200