Liquid applied waterproofing pu maris polymers | Mariflex PU-40
The MARIFLEX® PU 40 is a thixotropic, permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, one component, low modulus polyurethane elastomer (mastic) used for chalking and joint sealing. Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
The MARIFLEX® PU 40 is used for:
- Joint sealing of control joints.
- Crack filling mastic.
- Adhesive between various construction materials
- Simple application
- UV and weathering resistant
- Resistant to constant movement
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Maintain its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to most construction materials
- Resistant to detergents, oils, fuels and seawater
Call us on 01202 785200