LIQUID APPLIED WATERPROOFING
LIQUID APPLIED WATERPROOFING
ICB introduces the new range of liquid applied waterproofing systems for roof coating with long-term protection for simple, detailed or complicated roof structures.
The MARISEAL SYSTEM® is the technologically advanced, premium liquid polyurethane waterproofing system that offers easy application, full certifications, and most importantly guaranteed long lasting results. It can be used as a new flat roof coating, but also for repair or renewal. The MARISEAL SYSTEM® consists of different products, dependent on the roofs characteristics.
ADVANTAGES of the MARISEAL SYSTEM® at a glance
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- When applied it forms seamless membrane without joints.
- Resistant to water, heat and frost
- Resistant to root penetration
- Water vapor permeable
- Provides excellent thermal, weather and UV resistance.
- Waterproofs old bitumen-, asphalt felts by covering them
- Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermoinsulation
- Remains flexible over a temperature span of -40oC to +90oC
- Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
- Can be used for pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals
- Application does not need the use of open flames (torch)
- Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide
Basic System Build Up - Downloads
Primer –MARISEAL 710
Base Coat Waterproofing- MARISEAL 250
Second Coat – MARISEAL 250
If Required :
Top Coat- MARISEAL 400
Detail – MARISEAL DETAIL
The MARITRANS is a transparent, hard-elastic, one component, aliphatic polyurethane, high-solids coating, used for long-lasting waterproofing. This high-technology coating is UV-stable, non-yellowing, weather stable, alkali and chemical resistant and even after aging it remains transparent and elastic.
The MARITRANS protects and waterproofs mineral surfaces against water penetration, frost, smog and acid rain. Aged and oxidized plastic surfaces look more transparent after coating with MARITRANS. The MARITRANS waterproofs damaged glass surfaces and protects of glass fragments in case of breaking.
MARITRANS is using a unique curing system (moisture triggered), and unlike other similar systems it does not react with moisture (moisture-cured) and does not form bubbles.
Applications as a sandcarpet coating
- Transparent waterproofing of Balconies and Terraces
- Transparent waterproofing of Glass
- Transparent waterproofing of Glass-Brick walls
- Transparent waterproofing of Transparent Plastics (e.g. Polycarbonate)
- Transparent waterproofing of Ceramic surfaces
- Transparent waterproofing and protection of Natural Stones
- Transparent waterproofing and protection of Wood
Used over the MARISEAL®SYSTEM on surfaces, with domestic pedestrian traffic as a transparent top-coat or a non-yellowing binder for colored sand to produce sandcarpet finished decorative applications.