Health & Safety Policy
The Health & Safety of all our employees, visitors, customers and members of the public who are, or who may be, affected by our operations is of paramount importance to us.
We will manage our business in such a way as to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all employees, and that neither they nor visitors to the Company are exposed to risks.
OBJECTIVES and COMMITMENT
Our objectives are to:
- Reduce risk and prevent injury and loss through damage;
- Identify and manage potential hazards in order to effectively control the risks;
- Work to safety standards consistent with statutory requirements and good working practice;
- Review and develop these standards continuously, revising them in accordance with changes in legislation, Company operations and industry practice and requirements.
- We are committed to consultation with employees on health, safety and welfare issues by:
- Ensuring that our employees understand and carry out their responsibilities. This will involve, but not be limited to, selection, training, re-training and continuous assessment of employee performance.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing the policy and its effectiveness in the workplace.
We recognise the legal obligations placed on us by the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and other statutory legislation as may be applicable to our business.
Our Health & Safety documentation and records will be made freely available to employees, visitors, customers and members of the public who may be affected by our operations.
Employees will be made fully aware of this facility and are obliged to familiarise themselves with the contents of the Company's Health & Safety Manual as it contains essential information for their health, safety and welfare. Should an employee have any questions on any health & safety related matter, they must raise it with their immediate supervisor.
This policy and its implementation together with appropriate Key Performance Indicators shall be reviewed at management review meetings.